We returned to this hotel because we enjoyed it a couple of years ago. Found it to be as well appointed and comfortable as before. Surprised at how well maintained the hotel is - not tired at all. Beds extremely comfortable. Try to reserve a room overlooking courtyard - much quieter than streetside. Staff very helpful. Breakfasts great, late afternoon cocktail specials served in a very friendly manner - felt really welcome. Dinner in the restaurant was fine if you didn't feel like going out, but we all know Florence has so much more to offer. Forget the negative reviews about the walking distance to attractions - easy 25 minute stroll to Uffizi etc, and this is along the river. Also - no hills!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old villa from 19th Century with private garden located in the lively heart of Florence and transformed into a boutique 5 stars hotel full of charm and warm atmosphere, according to the neoclassical Florentine tradition. All rooms are elegantly designed and decorated differently but all equipped with the most up-to-date comforts. In a few step from the hotel you can easily reach all the most important attraction of Florence. Capriccio restaurant is the gourmet option for hotel guests to experience greta italian food in a very relaxing enveiroment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Montebello Splendid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Splendid Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel Florence