This is one of the best Boutique Hotels I have ever stayed. The rooms are great, but the bathroom (usually nothing to write home about in Europe) was fabulous. Enough marble, granite and mahogany for a small castle. The service is first class all around. The location is not too close to the centre of Florence, but this is a city made for walking. Everything in the hotel is immaculate. From the lobby to your room you think you are staying at the Ritz, but not paying their prices. i would highly recomend this hotel to anyone going to Florence. After all the sightseeing, museums, and statues you need a good, cool, quiet location to rest your bones. This is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An old villa from 19th Century with private garden located in the lively heart of Florence and transformed into a boutique 5 stars hotel full of charm and warm atmosphere, according to the neoclassical Florentine tradition. All rooms are elegantly designed and decorated differently but all equipped with the most up-to-date comforts. In a few step from the hotel you can easily reach all the most important attraction of Florence. Capriccio restaurant is the gourmet option for hotel guests to experience greta italian food in a very relaxing enveiroment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Montebello Splendid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Splendid Florence
- Montebello Splendid Hotel Florence