“OMG! Superb!”

Trattoria Pizzeria Santa Lucia
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Trattoria Pizzeria Santa Lucia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #874 of 2,786 Restaurants in Florence
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

A little out of the way, but it worked for where we were staying. The waiter was fantastic and very funny. He engaged with us in both Italian and English.
The place was crowded and noisy, perfect Italian atmosphere.

The food was terrific. I eat all over the world, have intolerances to food, and have never had seafood cooked sooooo well!

An absolute thumbs up for the squid ink linguine!

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Pizzeria Santa Lucia

Reviewed July 15, 2012

They have very good margharita buffalo and they were really helpful and kind people the owner of pizzeria " frankie " was very funny. You should definetly go this place taste the pizza and have some talk with these guys.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Italy is plenty of good trattorias to taste a nice pizza, however outside the tourist places closet he main plaza this is one you must know, is one of the best pizzas.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

the place is horribly ugly but the pizza is the napoli pizza with the thick crust and it is wonderful! When I was in Napoli I never ate a pizza as good!
You need to make a reservation because it is always full and the staff is always grumpy... but I just find it the charm of the place!
I reccommend a pizza withe rucola e salsiccia
and for an appetizer they have the best polpo (octopus) EVER!!! I never even knew I liked polpo... but its the polpo LESSO and not the one with the red sauce!
delicious! when my collegues from NY are hear we go several times a week!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

I was told by a friend that Santa Lucia had the best Neopolitan pizza in town and I found this to be true. I live just a few blocks away so it's quite convenient for me but it might be out of the way for most. The cosy interior is modest and nice. The service was friendly and accommodating. The pizza was pretty darn great. Crisp crust and tasty sauce. The price was right for 6€. The total bill with coke and copperto was 10€. Not too bad in this pricey city.

2  Thank matcol