“Great Place...”

Hard Rock Cafe Florence
Ranked #366 of 2,837 Restaurants in Florence
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Duomo
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is world famous for our inspired menu of traditional American favorites and locally inspired entrees. Choose from our juicy Legendary(R) Burger, our crisp salads, and our hand crafted entrees. Hard Rock Cafe Florence is located on Via De Brunelleschi, in a bustling area filled with the city's top dining and shopping destinations. Florence's museums house some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world, and now Hard Rock Cafe can be added to the list. Housing some of the world's most treasured music memorabilia, our Cafe is the place for lovers of good music, great food, and fun times. After enjoying a tasty dinner or refreshing cocktail, don't forget to stop by our Rock Shop(R) for exclusive Hard Rock Cafe Florence memorabilia. You will find a wide selection of souvenirs and apparel to commemorate your experience at Hard Rock.
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great place to spend an evening. The atmosphere of the club is very friendly and very inviting. The beverages are great and so is the music.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,851)

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Since it's usually quite full I tried to book a reservation but was told by a small blonde woman working at the register that there was no need. I insisted and she supposedly put my name in the computer. The next evening I come to find no booking existed and there was a wait of 50 minutes! Absurd! I asked the (different) woman at the register how it was possible, she apologized but just shrugged and said she had no idea (obviously). My boyfriend and I ate here once before early-evening when it wasn't packed yet, and while the food was good the service was terribly slow and ill informed. Also, I wanted a second drink and when I told our waiter, he said "sure" but that drink never came. Funny that we saw him flying around to other tables, but refused to look in our direction again. Too much work? Too much of a hassle to ask again so we just paid and left. We don't think we'll return to the Hard Rock Firenze as it seems their personnel haven't done much training nor know what 'good customer service' is. It's a pity because the atmosphere is quite lovely, an ex-theatre and they designed around it very well.

Jesus R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Florence, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear DennyRose,
thanks so much for your visit and review,
i'm really so sorry that your experience in our restaurant has not satisfied your expectations,
i can ensure you that normal atmoshere in the Cafe is totally different, our company and staff really believe in values such, respect, love, passion for our job and normally our visitors could feel all our enthusiasm and professionalism.
I really hope to get the chance to see you again into our Cafe and i'm sure you'll find another service!
have a nice day

Jesus Rodriguez - General manager
Hard Rock Cafe Firenze

Reviewed November 23, 2012

As a resident of Florence I was disappointed when this place moved in to the city center. I swore I would never go. I have since gone several times only because there are times when, as an expat, you just need something a little different than what you normally get at restaurants in Italy. The burgers are really good and sometimes you just need a burger. The loud music and decor are pretty much what you would expect for a huge American chain like this but it did hit the spot on more than one occasion.

Jesus R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Florence, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Magalia,
thanks so much for your review, our goal is to offer high quality food with an unique Rock atmoshpere, and we're really glad when one of our guests like you is satisfied.
As resident of Florence you've surely noted how much we've tryed to respect the old style of decor of previous use of our bulding, the historic Gambrinus cinema!
Hope to recive again your visit,
have a nice day

Jesus Rodriguez - General Manager
Hard Rock Cafe Firenze

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

The only place in Florence my 8 year old wanted to eat in Italy. I sacrificed fine Italian fare for the sake of my son. Truly good food though,

1  Thank RMazzei
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

personally I love this chain. been in hard rock cafe in orlando, NY, Atlanta and each of them was better then this one. Food is normal, But too expansive and u have to wait for ages.