“Personal Tour of Florence” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tour of Florence - Tours

Tour of Florence - Tours
Ranked #212 of 324 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour of Florence offers private and small group tours of Florence and Tuscany. Visit the Uffizi Gallery, the Pitti Palace, the Accademia, the Old Palace, Michelangelo's masterpieces with our excellent guides.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Personal Tour of Florence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We recently completed a morning tour of Florence with Angelo. This was my husband and I's second visit to Florence but a first for my two children, ages 9 and 7. It was an amazing and memorable day with many sites being brought to life with the help of Angelo's wealth of knowledge about a city that is rich in history. Angelo provided us with a much deeper understanding and appreciation with much affection, respect and even some humor. Our children remained engaged during the entire tour with the help of the child friendly guide books that he provided. He recommended a lovely restaurant for lunch which my usually picky daughter said was the best meal she had during our visit to Florence. This tour was a great introduction to the city for my children and a fresh perspective for us repeat visitors. I highly recommend it!

Quezon City, Philippines
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great night tour with Angelo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I were in Florence for a limited time. Fortunately, Angelo offered to do a night walking tour, which fit in perfectly with our schedule. He described it like this: "a night experience in Florence talking about love and crime in the city. Stories of marriages and clandestine relationships, resurrected brides and passional murders will be the plot while we will be walking in the calm, quite and, sure less busy, Florentine night." That is exactly what we got! It was a perfect complement to a morning walking tour that we took earlier that day.

Grazie, Angelo, for a very interesting, intriguing tour. Highly recommended in Florence, folks!

Firenze
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

My partner and I had the most enjoyable tour with Angelo. His knowledge of Florence was second to none and we had a truly fascinating time.
We would recommend him highly as a fantastic tour guide.

Visited October 2013
Italia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Angel of Florence.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great tour, great Florence hints and tips. Angelo really made us feel special and made this tour to our needs. Thanks for finding us a great place for dinner.

Rolle, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Angelo Alterio is an excellent guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I reviewed Angelo over a year ago. This time he prepared a family tour including kids aged 10 & 12.
As before, Angelo was excellent. He takes care of the logistics (no queuing!) & knows the best cafes to stop at for a break. He tailored the tour for the children so they didn't get bored.
We had a really great "highlights" tour lasting all morning which everyone enjoyed.

1 Thank Chris C