“Tours in Tuscany- THE BEST!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tours in Tuscany - Private Tours

Tours in Tuscany - Private Tours
Ranked #43 of 324 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Florence-based tour service company fully Licensed, offering car services for short and long-term excursions throughout Tuscany and Florence walking guided tours.Our aim is to help our clients discover and experience the true sights, sounds and flavors in the "off-the- beaten-path-Tuscany" and often combine cultural venues with enogastronomical stops.Our professional and courteous staff of locals, fluent in English, posses a profound knowledge of the area and its offerings.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
North Massapequa, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tours in Tuscany- THE BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

From the moment I met Marco via email to the day we had our tour, it was smooth sailing!
We did a full day of touring in Florence and San Gimignano and enjoyed every single moment... I was very happy with all aspects, even though I was looking forward to finally meeting Marco but he fell off his motorbike and hurt his shoulder the day of our tour... nevertheless, he has a guide meet us at the pier and our tour took place uninterrupted! BRAVO Tours in Tuscany

I highly recommend this tour company!
Ciao!

Los Angeles, CA
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 170 helpful votes
“A perfect day from Florence to Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Based on Trip Advisor's raves we arranged an individualized route for two couples traveling from Florence to spend a few days in Siena. By email Marco S. suggested three hill towns San Gimignano, Colle Val D'Elsa, and Monteriggione since we were not interested in wineries. Marco M. promptly arrived at our 2 hotels at the scheduled times. We had great conversations with Marco M. He is very professional, friendly, and knowledgable about the history of the area. Very comfortable Mercedes minivan with Wifi and bottled water. We enjoyed walking around all three towns but Monteriggione was our favorite-Beautiful views of the Tuscan countryside. Wonderful way to get to Siena!

Austin, Texas
“Perfect Trip with a wonderful Guide Marco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was a trip I decided on at the last minute. My daughter has never been to Italy and our time here was short. I wanted her to see Tuscany before our few days in Florence. Marco picked us up in Rome on time and in a clean van. We drove to Siena and along the way we had wonderful conversations with Marco about Italian history and more personal about our families. My daughter and I were also able to catch a few winks on the trip which were needed.

At our stops in Siena and San Gimignano, Marco told us the history of the town and recommended what we should see. He also told us to wait on our Gelato until we got to San Gimignano because they have the world's best....he was right!

I left my camera in his van and he graciously brought it to me the next morning. Thank you again Marco! Oh and Happy Birthday in a few days. We found out we share the same birthday.

All in all, I felt like someone in my family picked me up and drove me around. It was well worth it. I will definitely use their services again when I come back.

Grazie Marco!

Ann K.
Austin, Texas

66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Perfecto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We booked Marco for a day of wine tasting in Montalcino but we got so much more.

We were picked up at our apartment rental in a beautifully clean Mercedes Benz van. Marco exited the van at 9am already awake and happy. Which helped start the day off with high energy.

As we were leaving Florence, Marco pointed out the original wall and gates that protected the city in ancient times. It was remarkable to see.

He continued to point out interesting and historical sights on our way to Montalcino. It made the long ride pass by extremely fast.

He took us to 2 different wineries to see the contrast big production and family owned. And the place he took us for lunch was incredible. What was suppose to be a quick lunch turned into a 2 hour dining experience.

I can't say enough about how Marco's love and knowledge of his country turned a "tour" into a memory that we will never forget.

We highly recommend Marco if you want the best.

New York City, New York
“A Wonderful Day in Tuscany”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I hired Marco for the day to visit Siena, San Gimignano, and the wineries in Tuscany and had a wonderful time. I would fully recommend using Marco. He is friendly, professional, well connected, and extremely knowledgeable about Florence and the Tuscany region. He provides first class service and is very detailed oriented (for example, carries a variety of phone chargers in van in case your battery is low!).

Visited March 2013