“Good choice”
Review of La Divina Osteria

La Divina Osteria
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
La Divina Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #468 of 2,811 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Having a dinner here would be a very good choice for those who like delicious food at acceptable price. The service is quiet good. No charge applied.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Just a great place. The food is delicious, the service is even better, ..., not to mention the prices (not expensive at all and they do not charge the "copperto", as in the majority of restaurants in italy). In addition, they give you a bonus (1€ for every 10 spent) for your next visit to the restaurant. They also have an internal garden (it was closed but it looked really nice; I guess in summer time it'd be great). You should try the raviolli with mushrooms and black truffles.

Thank Maria del Rosar... P
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Solid Italian food let down by surly staff and a poor grasp of basic service. One example - having ordered food, a decent bottle of Chianti for us, a bottle of sparkling water for my 11 year old I asked for a glass of tap water for my younger child (who never finishes any drink we buy her) only to be told "only bottles". Poor, poor attitude when, funnily enough, I automatically get given a glass of tap water with the espresso at the end of the meal. It's a real small issue but if I spend 80 euros on a quick dinner in a middle of the road restaurant and want tap water for a 5 year old then I'd like tap water.

1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

After being in Italy for ten days and only eating pizza once, My Boyfriend and I were keen to eat some good pizza (after having a previous dissappointing experience). To be truthful we did attempt to visit two or three places first, all which were shut due to it being a Sunday. This ended up being a blessing in disguise! Once finding it, the tripadvisor map is slightly off, we were immediately seated and given menus from a friendly waitress. We ordered a bottle of house red, a 4 seasons pizza and a 4 cheese pizza with added hot salami!! The wine, which was nice for a house red, came out promptly along with some free bread with balsamic vinegar and olive oil (after asking. The 4 cheese pizza (my personal favorite) was superb!!! All the cheeses worked so well together, the base was thin but not soggy, and the crust the perfect combo of crunchy and doughy. The hot salami was great and was added at no extra charge. My boyfriends 4 seasons pizza had ham, olives, artichokes and mushroom. He loved it!! We added CHILLI flakes to both which was the cherry on top! Our bill came to a total of 29 euro for a bottle of some and 2 pizzas (which kept us full until dinner) highly recommend!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

The sugestion of the day was really good. A nice place to eat the authentic "bisteca alla Fiorentina". Pizza is really recommended too.