“Poor Service”

Neighborhood: Santa Maria Novella
Singapore
“Poor Service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Checked in on 25 Nov evening. There was no tissue paper in the toilet and no blankets. I went to reception to ask for these plus 2 extra pillows, but was told that these are no available. very poor service. Room was not properly cleaned.Breakfast was average.

• Visited November 2012

Lisbon, Portugal
“Cute enough”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Inside and outside dining. An easy spot to stop on the way to or from the city center if you're staying at any of the nearby hotels.

Visited May 2012
Perth, Australia
“Beautiful”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We stayed in Florence for a few days, had "done" a lot of tourist things and just went wandering one day. We just happened upon this delightful place at lunch time, I think we were the only tourists there and arrived just at the right time. Business lunch time, it filled up rapidly... the decor was so clean and fresh in a modern way, the staff we very pleasant and courteous and most helpful. The food on offer was the best we had the whole time we were in Florence (for me), thoroughly enjoyed the experience. If we ever get back we will certainly go again.

• Visited May 2011
Pordenone, Italy
“Beautiful bar--modern decor, attentive staff”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We parked on the outskirts of Florence (near a smaller train station called Porto a Firenze or something similar). We crossed the main road to head toward the historic center and looked for a bar to have a coffee and bathroom break, and I was awed!
The bar/lounge is decorated in a modern fashion, everything new and clean. The bathroom was great! Toilet paper (something rare when you travel) and even seat covers! haha). We were only visiting Florence for the day, but had we stayed longer I would have liked to try the food. On our way back to the car at the end of the day we stopped at the same bar because it was clean, and had a beer. Staff was quick to help us, my husband made small talk with a waiter and he offered us a beer (he had done military service in our region of Italy and was chatting with us about our part of the country). Very nice! If I go back to Florence and stay a few nights, I'll come back to this bar to see how the night scene is. It's not in the most beautiful part of town, but if you're wandering around I would definitely stop in. I'd like to know how the food is, also.

• Visited August 2011
Alessandro B, Manager at Ideal Firenze, responded to this review, November 26, 2011
Wish to thank you for your generous feedback, we really appreciate. Our spot is located in Porta al Prato area, which has been underestimated in the past years, finally back to new life.
We look forward to seeing you again in Florence!