“Bellini in the sun”
Review of Bar Perseo s.r.l.

Bar Perseo s.r.l.
Ranked #23 of 63 Coffee & Tea in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Bellini in the sun”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We started off with a capuccino each before checking out the Uffizzi. Needed something stronger after the Uffizzi, so grabbed a seat in the square and had my first every Bellini - hand squeezed peach juice with prosecco - delicious. Little plate of nibbles. Our waiter is funny and really helpful - going so far as to organise a top up on my mobile phone at a little tabac nearby. It was the perfect place to while away an hour, watching people and sipping our drinks. We finished off with the best gelati I have ever eaten. A bit pricey to sit in the square, but we didn't mind at all.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank MissBossyBoots

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Florida
“Dinning in Piazza della Signpria”
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

If you get the lunch from the counter and stand up and eat it you will pay 3.50 euro - if uou take to the seats in the piazza the price will double to 7 euro for table service. Decent food - but great place to people watch in the piazza.

Ithaca NY
“Nice location”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

This was our first meal in Florence. The location was fun; outside tables on the Piazza. The food and service were just okay. If I went back it would be for the pleasure of the site.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank 3300Photos
Brooklyn, New York
“Very good espresso”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Labeling this place a tourist trap is unfair. Food and gelato is a bit expensive and not very impressive. But Florentines don't come here to eat. They stop for one of the best cups of espresso in the city. Counter service, when ordering coffee, is very good and effecient.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank schmalan1969
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Avoid this Tourist Trap”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

At the end of a long day of walking the streets of Florence, I decided to stop in this cafe situated on picturesque Piazza della Signoria. I selected a piece of cake which had a price in the case of 3 Euros. Instead of standing at the bar to enjoy it with prosecco, I took an outside table to give my legs a few moments of rest. The bill for the cake and prosecco was over 30 Euros. Complaining did not help. I was told, "This is normal price." The staff of my hotel later explained to me that when one takes a table, the prices are no longer restricted and the cafe can charge anything. I really don't mind paying a higher prices that is reasonable for table service, but in the case of this cafe, the price I was charged did not even agree with the printed menu on the outdoor tables.

• Visited December 2011