“Wish they have one ticket for whole site”
Review of Palazzo Pitti

$34.72*
Florence Walking Tour
$25.73*
and up
Skip-the-Line: Palatine Gallery and Modern Art Gallery Ticket at the Pitti...
Ranked #26 of 645 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A complex of art museums housing some of the most celebrated treasures in the city..
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We enjoyed the palace a lot, the only thing I didn' t like was the ticketing issue. There are two tickets one for the interior part of the palace and the other for the garden.when you buy both, there is no discounted price. Wish they had one ticket for the entire palace. The palace itself is full of history. One of my favorite places in Florence

3  Thank sosyetik

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I purchased tickets for the Pitti Palace well in advance of our trip to Florence. I used the official website for museum ticket purchases:
On the day of the reservation there was a strike and the museum was closed. Thus began a long ordeal of trying to get a refund. Although I had originally charged the tickets to a credit card, they insisted that the had refund the money directly to my bank account. After numerous promises from them to do so, I final saw the deposit hit my account. A few days later an international wire fee also hit my account. I netted $5 on an original charge of 32 euros.

6  Thank Jvanwhy
Reviewed January 2, 2013

we were on a tight schedule, and knew we couldn't visit all the areas (how i regret it now) we had the firenze pass which meant entries with one ticket for all the areas in the palace. every bit is enchanting, from the coins and war items, to the clothes and inumerous paintings (come on, it's florence!!!) unfortunately we did not visit the gardens, just climbed the stairs going from the courtyard for some pictures... the gardes will take you well over and hour - on regular basis we would even had lunch here or something)
what i can point out the the sympathy of the workers/ guards who enlightened us about entries and gates, but specially the ones on the way out who patiently explained how to get the bus to Piazzale michelangelo! 5*

2  Thank carlos_e_sofia
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The Pitti Palace is a wonderful site in Florence. Walking the halls of the Palace will allow you to easily step backwards in time and imagine yourself as a member of one of the more powerful families of the Renaissance. The exhibitions are well put together and have signs in English and Italian. I suggest getting a Firenze Card, which will gain you access to all of the exhibits at Pitti, as well as entrance to many other museums and sites around Florence. This palace is a MUST SEE.

2  Thank Hist0ricTraveler
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The Pitti Palace was probably one of the most amazing places that we visited during our week-long stay in Florence.

The beautiful rooms are almost over whelming - but allow plenty of time - there are so many of them!

2  Thank Simon O