“Truly scrumptios”

Gelateria dei Neri
Ranked #3 of 217 Dessert in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Uffizi
London, United Kingdom
“Truly scrumptios”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We found this place on trip advisor as the best place for ice cream so we searched the windy road, we took a wrong turning abd bearky mussed it. We passed lots of other places and nearly just got some elsewhere but so glad we found it in the end and it was sooooo good abd there were so many choices. The chocolate flavout section was so big i couldnt choose so had rose which was scrummy.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Eagle, Idaho
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I've tried lots of gelato in Europe , so good some not so good. This was one of the best we ever tasted , smooth creamy and worth the additional cost !
Very very good try some !
Mike

• Visited October 2013
Colts Neck, New Jersey
“Vegan flavors not actually vegan...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Unlike many people who choose a vegan diet for animal welfare reasons, I am severely allergic to milk and all milk products (anaphylactic serious!). To top off a great day of touring, my family and I stopped by and after vigorously grilling the girl behind the counter about the production, ingredients, etc. I walked out reassured that my vanilla vegan gelato was indeed vegan, containing no milk products whatsoever. Before we made it back to my hotel, I was wheezing uncontrollably. Obviously the flavor I had was not vegan although it was specifically marked so. After a terrible night of sickness (thankfully no hospital visit), my faith in eating out had completely diminished. I just wanted to warn others who may be in my situation not to go here. I am sure that the flavors are delicious for those of you not coming here solely for vegan gelato, but if you have milk allergies, do not trust this establishment.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Bern511
Rome, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So Yum!!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

There is a great range of flavours to choose from here. We had the cookies and cream and Crema. The Crema was too die for, the best we had in a all of Italy. The cooked was also delicious!

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

In Italy..... hands down. It was divine ! Creamy, cold and lots of great flavors to choose from. Just a small store front with seating at the curb. Just a block out of the way of the busy plaza. No wait, just walk up and order. Generous portions too !

• Visited October 2013