“very nice location and service”
Review of Hotel Fiorita

Hotel Fiorita
Ranked #103 of 409 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The best service in my Italy trip. Very nice and patient clients, very good breakfast, and the location very very near to the station(2-3MINUTES). Have 24 hours hot tea or coffee room. Have a good view of the church when having breakfast. Have a convinent parking area near hotel(20EURO/day) . Maybe the only weakness is the room looks old, but it's very clean and comfortble.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
mslrrt, Owner at Hotel Fiorita, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you for spending your time to write a review about our Hotel Fiorita and your experience with us.
Our main goal is client's satisfaction, all of our daily efforts are done to match this goal, and we understand from your review we are probably on the right way.....
Thank you for choosing the "Fiorita" and recommending it to the TA Community, see you next time !

Kind regards.

Roberto

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Wonderful hotel.
5 minutes from the station.
Friendly staff.
Internet. Single computer near reseptions and WI-FI in the room.
There is a special place to drink tea or coffee at any time.
Breakfast on the solarium terrace with city views
Clean enough.
Everything was nice and comfortable.
I recommend to all

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
mslrrt, Proprietario at Hotel Fiorita, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

just reading your title is an invitation to book our hotel ; we have really no words to say to you: grazie and grazie; we wish only to remark that WIFI is FREE for those people who book the hotel trough our own web-site.
Grazie e a presto !

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Fiorita was a pleasant surprise for my 3rd trip to Italy. I had been expecting overpriced tourist quality but got individualised service at a great price. They were even able to accommodate my gluten free request! The room was a little small but very clean and comfortable as was the bathroom. The only drawback was the general corridor noise which the hotel can't help (there are some tourists who are convinced that everyone is interested in their conversations). Thank you Fiorita! I'll be back

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank chummi

Dear Guest,

grazie for the time time dedicated in writing this feedback. It helps us in showing that also guests with gluten problems can have a lovely breakfast in our hotel; just let us know in advance and we will provide some gluten free products.
Looking forward to your next visit. Best regards

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was the second time I stayed at the Fiorita and the experience was as wonderful as the first time. The staff are very friendly and helpful and make you feel totally at home.

The hotel is just a stone's throw away from the railway station, making it a great location.

Thanks Roberto and Maurizio for everything, especially for recommending that great restaurant nearby..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ajay78

Dear Ajay,

First of all thank you very much for the time you dedicated in writing this feedback.
We could reply this review in Italian ( sappiamo che parli perfettamente la nostra lingua ).
We always try to make client's stay as much plesant as possible; in this case we reached the goal.
Thank you again and come back .

Ciao alla prossima

Reviewed October 3, 2012

It's a lovely hotel near the train station with reasonable walk distance to the centre market and main attraction. They have helpful ENGLISH speaking staff who can answer all my question about Florence. The room is large and clean. I like their old European lift which not only help me carry the heavy luggage up to level 3 but also add fun to my journey. I arrived the hotel early in the morning when the room was not ready. When I am back in the late afternoon, my luggage was in my room. Although it just a small thing they did, it made me feel warm as staying at home. The breakfast is very good with plenty of options. It's a budget hotel but with 5 stars service. I would like to recommande this hotel to all the others, no matter you are travelling along or as a couple or with family or friends.

Room Tip: I would like a room on 3rd floor then I don't need to move my heavy luggage on stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank VisChan
mslrrt, Proprietario at Hotel Fiorita, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

first of all many thanks for the time you dedicated to write this feedback; we are really impressed of what written; position, service,rooms,breakfast , 5 stars service etc.
We wish to thank you deeply for the high consideration you have of our home; we are sure all points you have mentioned in your report will help next guest choosing a hotel in Florence.

Grazie e Ciao

Reviewed October 3, 2012

If your reason for going to Florence to spend time enjoying the city; hanging around a snazzy hotel and if you believe it's a waste to spend a lot on a hotel when there is a spotless, charming and friendly alternative just about as close to the sights, Fiorita is the place for you. We booked there because of price, location and our faith in the Tripadvisor reviews. Our faith was confirmed - especially when our hosts opened the doors to the small balcony off our room and pointed the view of the Duomo over the roofs of city.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Len02903

Dear Guest,

first of all many thanks for the time you dedicated for our hotel. You have streesed the points that render the Fiorita Hotel one of the hotel most searched from Tripadvisor's community: position,service,price etc. We are sure also with your feedback other people will choose our hotel for the next vacation in Florence.

Grazie e a presto !

Reviewed September 30, 2012

A short 3 minutes walk from the train station to this hotel, and we arrived at the doorstep of this hotel Fiorita - it is truly old world, starting with the charming ancient building and the old European lift.

Inside the hotel, the room and toilets are very clean, even though i found the bed sheets thin for early autumn (only because I'm Asian and not well adjusted to non-tropical temperatures). The bathing area in the toilet may be slightly small for a bigger person, but it was alright for my husband and I, both average size. Bring ur own toiletries as usual.

The 24 hr pantry was a nice frill for me. Breakfast was basic but I am easy to please. A special mention here for the reception gentlemen who were there 24 hrs - they spoke good English and were courteous all the time. If u r a sucker for good service, stay here. Recommended!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louise L
mslrrt, Owner at Hotel Fiorita, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you for your nice review, and also for recommending our Hotel to the Tripadvisor community in such a warmly way !
As you say the "Fiorita" is still belonging a little bit to "an old world" with "modern amenities" , and a special and "courteous human touch" which makes all of us proud of our job...

We all hope to see you again at the "Fiorita",

Kind regards.