“I crave this Pizza”

Ranked #355 of 2,811 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Duomo
Description: - Tradizional Napoletan Pizza, handmade to oder with fresh ingredients in a wood fire oven, also try pizza's dedicated to their specific origin in Italy including the true napoletani calzoni. Dine with us or take it to go!!! open daily... we'll wait for you!!!!!- Pizzeria tradizionale Napoletana nel centro storico di Firenze, con forno a legna, lievitazione impasto 48 ore, utilizziamo solo ingredienti freschi tipici delle nostre regioni italiane, latticini, pomodoro e farina provenienti esclusivamente del territorio campano. Venite a trovarci, aperti tutti i giorni orario dalle 11.30/16.00 e 18.30/23.30
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I studied in Firenze for 4 and a half months in Fall 2012. The most amazing pizza and employees were absolutely at O'Vesuvios. I have been back in the States since mid December, and I wear my shirt often, craving the most delicious pizza I will ever have.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I came here on a recommendation,and was not let down!! These guys know how to make a pizza. Max in particular was very helpful in letting me know his favorite dishes, and really made me feel welcome. The prices are really reasonable compared to the other places in the city center, and the pizzas are huge!! Also, I had no idea that the Jersey Shore crew worked here!! All in all, I was very pleased with my meal, and will be coming back regularly!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Have been there several times in 2012,but something has changed year. First of all, no small pizza available any longer and if you are a couple and order one pizza, u will be charged 2.50 euro more for no reason! The staff has become very unprofessional with no emphaty. I want to finish saying that the pizza is flat, no taste at all. The restaurant has become a bad example of touristic place.

2  Thank zigramma
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Jut had lunch here and really enjoyed e napoleon style crust, fresh mozzarella, and truffle oil on our pizza. We did two of the pizzas that they recommended on the menu with a little icon next to them.

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

This is my second review of this pizzeria where I've eaten 6 or 7 times so far. Pizzas are very good (only once I had a poorly cooked one) but some members of staff have a funny attitude which doesn't contribute to create a nice atmosphere. They basically treat you like "pay, eat and leave", or, even worse, like they would expect you to pay and leave without ordering anything... That's why I think they don't deserve 5 stars.