“Great service!”
Review of Hotel Arizona

Hotel Arizona
Ranked #147 of 411 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Family of 4 with 2 teenagers. Stayed 2 nights. Breakfast good; free wifi; nice size family room. The location was too far from the train station for us. Also bus service was not far but while there the bus wasn't running. Chose to taxi there and then to dinner ( 15 euros each time).
The staff was VERY helpful! We were delayed 2 hours getting there due to a train electrical problem and missed our dinner reservation ( they called and got us in anyway), the bath above us flooded theirs causing our bath to have serious leaks ... They addresses ASAP.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with friends recently and we really enjoyed our stay! The hotel is really well located and the staff are so friendly and knowledgeable on the city's restaurants and sights. Our room was very clean and we had no issues during our stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an affordable hotel while still having access to all that Florence has to offer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Honestly such a treat to stay here. The owners are the best of the best. They not only treated me well but were great in helping me explore a new city. Friendly and safe in a city I didn't know well. I couldn't ask for more or a budget. If you're looking for a home away from home, hotel Arizona is it.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel is absolutely amazing. If you are traveling to florence there is no other alternative. The hotel itself is great, the location is perfect, the staff treats everyone like royalty!

They treat you like family and are there to help every step of the way, a huge help for a family with zero Italian language skills!!

They are the best and I hope everyone can have such a wonderful vacation as we did!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Great spot for my 2 nights in Florence. Their own car park literally across the street for those with wheels. Easy walking to all the tourist sight seeing all over Florence. At the end of the street is a main walking street where the night life is active and you can follow this street across most of Florence. All main tourist sites walking distance, even to the river. Staff were very helpful to assist with trying to book tours etc as well. Breakfast nice too on the ground floor.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was supposed to stay for 1 night. Unfortunately, my flight was cancelled and was stuck in NYC. I called as soon as the flight was cancelled and because it was after the cancellation period they were not willing to help at all! I tried to stay the next night and they said there was no availability. They were not willing to help with some kind of solution. Even a partial refund. I would never select this hotel again cause of the customer service. I didn't stay there and they were no help. I would not feel like they would help if there was a situation that would occur while staying there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ahhma1
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was only at the hotel for 1 night, and did not even stay for breakfast the next morning, but the staff were nice, and the hotel, and my room were very nice, clean and comfortable.

The bed was very comfortable, and the room felt up market. The bathroom was functional but very cramped.

The A/C worked well and was quiet, and the internet was pretty fast, though a bit annoying that you had to re-authenticate every few hours.

It's only a 5 - 10 minute walk to the Duomo, and close to a good supermarket to buy your supplies, etc.

I got a great deal on my room, especially booking only 2 days ahead.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo