TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,275 results
All reviews honesty bar honor bar boutique hotel fuoco matto rooftop terrace train station room number central market lovely hotel within walking distance breakfast room water pressure pastries a lovely stay breakfast was delicious single room the ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for our 30th anniversary and we loved it. It is within easy walking distance of the centre and is nice and quiet. The staff are all amazing, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We checked out early in our final day and I left my Kindle behind, the staff were super helpful and it was posted out to me really quickly. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed here for two night while in Florence and they front desk took care of us all around. The breakfast was delicious and the room were very nice and comfortable. Love the shower. it was so nice and relaxing. The ladies were so helpful, they helped get my husband papers printed from the US. He had to do a little work and they were wonderful. They also gave us some good places to eat, like next door had the best food and pizza and the cheesecake!!! I would definitely stay here again when we go back to Florence. Thanks you for making our trip a great one!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 14, 2019

We were going to be in Florence for two days before driving south to Cortona. We booked Hotel Cellai at recommendation of our travel agent. It was everything she said it would be. A very quaint hotel that was located in central Florence about 5 minutes from the Accademia Gallery, 6 minutes from the Piazza del Duomo, and less than a mile from Piazza della Signoria, Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio.The Hotel was beautifully decorated with antiques and paintings with several lounges and reading rooms.They had a rooftop terrace that overlooked the city of Florence with an honesty bar available daily. The room was clean and well decorated with Wi-Fi and flat screen TV. The people at the desk were very friendly and helpful. My converter broke and they lent me one for my stay. There were also some very good restaurants within 3-5 minutes from the hotel. The buffet breakfast was excellent.
We wish we had more time to spend in Florence so we could have taken more advantage of the services provided by this hotel. I would highly recommend this boutique hotel if traveling to Florence.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Nice hotel with high cozy factor! Clean and tidy and very nice staff! A nice penthouse that guests could use for a drink and just enjoy Florence! Good breakfast with staff who really made sure you were satisfied!

Reviewed September 9, 2019

I stayed in Florence at Hotel Cellai for a good week, partially for holiday and partially for business. I must say, it is a gorgeous hotel! The rooms very comfortable, and very cute. The entire design of the hotel was marvellous, with so much love in every little detail.

Besides the wonderful hotel, the service was extraordinary. The ladies and gentlemen taking care of breakfast, of the bar, etc. were always friendly, helpful, charming, and sincerely cared about us guests; an extra thank you to Ahmad and Abdi!

All in all, if you want to stay in Florence, be close to the city in a marvellous hotel with very good service, then you won't regret Hotel Cellai.

Date of stay: August 2019