We were supposed to stay here for 4 nights but left after one. My husband and I both found this place to be awful. There was a bed, a night stand, and a chair. The hallways were dirty, the elevator was beyond dirty. The bed was hard as a rock, and the smells coming from the bathroom were unbearable. Also, the room below us had a balcony, so it was great when the people below us would smoke and it would come right into our window!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florence and built on a Templar church, just a few hundred metres from Santa Maria Novella train station and the Fortezza da Basso, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace is the ideal location from which to explore the city's secrets and reach all the major museums and monuments on foot in only a few minutes.Multilingual staff 24h.Rich buffet breakfast.Air conditioned.Exchang service.Wi-fi service and internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Machiavelli Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machiavelli Palace Florence
- Machiavelli Palace Hotel Florence