Clean, spacious and modern. Luxurious rooms, bathrooms, lobby. Breakfast was nice- continental (scrambled eggs/bacon available for those who enjoy a cholesterol rich start to their day) Good location near to the tram and bus stops, offers a nice walk into the centre along the river. Receptionists were helpful. Overall really enjoyed it, my number one choice every time I'm in Florence given the cost-benefit analysis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Michelangelo puts you at the heart of historical Florence.Our 119 hotel rooms have been recently refurbished in a chic, elegant, contemporary style. Conveniently located near to Florence's central train station, you're also a short walk from the famous Ponte Vecchio, with its glittering goldsmiths shops. All provide a relaxing base for your weekend or long-stay in Florence. Inside, we're set up to combine business with pleasure, with 7 conference rooms for up to 230 people and a stunning restaurant and bar, Assaggi, where you can savour your destination in true Tuscan style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Starhotels Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Michelangelo Florence
- Starhotels Michelangelo Hotel Florence