The staff were the real highlight during our stay here. Throughout our stay they were nothing but professional, considerate and courteous. I also had the best welcome I've had in a long time, as they took time to talk us through all the sites the city had to offer.
The rooms themselves were neat and modern, and the bathroom was compact but very clean and well fitted. Similarly the breakfast didn't have a huge variety, but the range of breads and fruit on offer were of good quality.
The only thing I would change was that we had to pay for wifi in the rooms rather than it being free, but it didn't spoil our holiday. It's also a 15min walk from town for those that are looking for something more central, but it was good value and I'd happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Michelangelo puts you at the heart of historical Florence.Our 119 hotel rooms have been recently refurbished in a chic, elegant, contemporary style. Conveniently located near to Florence's central train station, you're also a short walk from the famous Ponte Vecchio, with its glittering goldsmiths shops. All provide a relaxing base for your weekend or long-stay in Florence. Inside, we're set up to combine business with pleasure, with 7 conference rooms for up to 230 people and a stunning restaurant and bar, Assaggi, where you can savour your destination in true Tuscan style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Michelangelo Florence
- Starhotels Michelangelo Hotel Florence