“Highlight of our trip”

Florence for Foodies
Ranked #5 of 141 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Nat & Sam, two passionate and fully licensed guides on Foodilicious tours packed with Florentine food, traditions, facts & fun memories. We´ll show you Florence’s hidden gems and the best that Florence has to offer.We also offer truffle tours and afternoon wine crash course with Italy's best sommelier 2014.
Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I "ummed" and "ahhhed" for a while before booking this tour (Nude and Food) as was not cheap, but we are soooooo glad we did - it was the highlight of our trip - not only for us adults but also for our 14, 11 and 8 year olds. Nat was brilliant - entertaining and informative - she had us all hanging off every word. Can't recommend highly enough - just go ahead and book - you won't regret it :) We love our Italian Mama!

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Food tour”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Loved this tour - Sam taught us so much about Florentine food. The tastings were all amazing, especially the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. And their restaurant thoughts were fantastic as well. Highest recommendation!!!

Visited December 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Venus and Wine Tour”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I did the Venus and Wine tour with Nat last month. She was very energetic and welcoming. The Uffizi gallery can be quite overwhelming but she made it very accessible. Instead of trying to examine each piece of art we focused on the best aspects of the gallery. The tour was focused and engaging. Additionally she took us to a great wine bar near the Pitti Palace where we enjoyed a sampling of red wines. Overall a great tour.

Visited November 2013
Roseland, New Jersey
“Florence for foodies”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My husband and I took my daughter and her friends who were studying abroad on a Florence for Foodies tour. Our guide Sam was great. Very personable and knowledgeable and went out of her way to accommodate one of my daughter's friends who had a food allergy. We learned a lot about florentine food and tasted many local varieties of foods. We had the opportunity to see the market in action and some shops outside of the market. All in all our experience was very nice. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Visited November 2013
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A must do for anyone!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My son and I decided to do this foodie tour as an introduction to food in Florence. We were not disappointed, Mama Sam opened up the fabulous world of Florentine food to both of us. We thoroughly enjoyed the tastings and the wealth of information dispensed by Sam. By the end of the tour we had the confidence and knowledge to explore the wonderful streets and shops of Florence like a local. Sam was also able to recommend ( and helped book) some great restaurants to further our foodie experience. My son sill talks about the fantastic Bolitto (boiled beef) rolls which we had to go back and try again. Thanks for a wonderful experience

Visited December 2013