“A tour for those that don't do tours”

Florence for Foodies
Ranked #13 of 173 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Nat & Sam, two passionate and fully licensed guides on Foodilicious tours packed with Florentine food, traditions, facts & fun memories. We´ll show you Florence’s hidden gems and the best that Florence has to offer.We also offer truffle tours and afternoon wine crash course with Italy's best sommelier 2014.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I should've written this review a year ago when we returned from our honeymoon travelling around Italy. We are definitely not tour people but after reading the reviews on TA we thought it would be foolish to ignore them. We were not disappointed. I can't add to what the other reviewers have said. Nat was a fabulous, funny guide, the food and drink were delicious and it is most definitely a must do when in Florence.

Date of experience: April 2013
"mama sam"
in 24 reviews
"wine shop"
in 43 reviews
"list of recommended restaurants"
in 17 reviews
in 13 reviews
"food and wine"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We love food so while in Florence my husband booked the Nude and Food tour to experience the italian style of eat.
Our guide Natalie took us to the central Market where we tasted a great variety of food: bread, oil, wine, cheese, vinegar, cold cut meat, biscotti, gelato etc.
It was great to spend the time with her, she also gave us a lot of suggested places where to eat and drink in Florence...

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I signed up my three sisters and I for the "Nude and Food" tour and it was an amazing! Nat was our guide and she was so knowledgable and funny that we could all say that was the most fun we had together in Florence. I am an artist and I learned more about David and Michaelangelo that day than I ever could have learned in school. The story behind David and his beauty still bring me to tears of joy. We also got to enjoy many different local foodie spots that we would never would have been able to experience without her knowledge. If you decide to take the tour do it early in your trip so you can benefit from their list of local resaurants before you leave. They were all phenomenal!

Date of experience: November 2012
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Florence for Foodies was an unbelievable experience. It shaped the rest of my trip in Italy and helped me understand more of the local culture. A do not miss experience.

Date of experience: April 2013
See more reviews
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Rain was pouring down this morning and the temptation to have a lie in was strong, but super glad we did this tour. There was sooooo much food and the wine was generous. Sam was really engaging, funny and attentive. She made sure to personally speak to all of us throughout the tour. Four hours went by in no time. The group size was perfect, gave an opportunity for a good mix of people, without feeling lost in the crowd. For anyone who loves food and wants to find out a bit more about Italian food and wine, this is a must!!

Date of experience: May 2013