“Venus and Wine - Loved it!”

Florence for Foodies
Ranked #5 of 149 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Nat & Sam, two passionate and fully licensed guides on Foodilicious tours packed with Florentine food, traditions, facts & fun memories. We´ll show you Florence’s hidden gems and the best that Florence has to offer.We also offer truffle tours and afternoon wine crash course with Italy's best sommelier 2014.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

What a great combination tour. My guide Nat was both informative and fun and kept us entertained the whole time. I can highly recommend it!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Took Venus and Wine tour with Nat and really enjoyed the experience. Learned so much that we would not have experienced on our own at Uffizi Gallery. Great wine tasting and actually stayed and had dinner at the restaurant. Would definitely advise anyone to book this tour

1  Thank JCA567
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Our group of four had a great time on this food tour. Don't miss this one if you are in Florence. We plan to return in a few months and try one of the other tours.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have been on many food tours all over the world. This one is among the best. I had the great fortune to be the only person on the tour that day. Nat, my guide was terrific. It was a great experience having a local share her extensive knowledge of the local food scene. It was a cold and rainy day but it hardly mattered. I told Nat, I was not a finicky eater at all and she went out of her way to find different and exciting things to sample. That was the great advantage of being on the tour by myself. We spent several hours together but it all seemed to end way too soon. I would do the tour again in a heartbeat. There are several food tours in Florence but I can't really imagine the others being as good. I highly recommend the tour to everyone.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We loved this tour in Florence. Indeed it was our favorite activity in Florence and one of our top 4 in our month long tour of Italy. It provided us not only with the most delicious tastes of Tuscan fare and wines, but provided us with the ability to discern great from mediocre which has enhanced our appreciation. Cook or not, foodie or not, take this tour it is an experience that will provide you with insight and understanding of this famed region.

1  Thank Seagal64