“One of the best tours I have done!”

Florence for Foodies
Ranked #5 of 148 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Nat & Sam, two passionate and fully licensed guides on Foodilicious tours packed with Florentine food, traditions, facts & fun memories. We´ll show you Florence’s hidden gems and the best that Florence has to offer.We also offer truffle tours and afternoon wine crash course with Italy's best sommelier 2014.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My girlfriends and I had a fabulous time on our Foodies tour with Natalie! I felt like we learned a lot about the culture and food in Florence. The thing that sets this tour apart from the others that I have done in the past, is the energetic personality of our tour guide (Natalie) and the vast amount of knowledge she has. She seemed as happy to be there as we were. Every stop she took us too along the way was tasty, interesting and very satisfying. I would HIGHLY suggest this tour to anyone who wants to get a true Italian experience!

1  Thank Alyssa408

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We started our first full day in Florence with the Nude and Food tour. What a great day! Natalie was great. You immediately feel comfortable with her warm, fun and engaging personality. If you are considering doing the Food Tour, you must add the Nude part (we did so at the last minute) and were so happy that we did. Our small group, started at the Academia learning about David before moving on to the food tour. Nat not only explained about the food/drink but the tradition behind it. All in a fun and engaging way.

The market was fabulous, from meeting the vendors, to the delicious tastings of vinegars, oils, meats, cheeses, wine, and sandwiches. It was wonderful. We made friends with one specific vendor that Natalie introduce to us and went back before we left to purchase items to take home. Although this vendor has a website, he said to email him if we need any cheeses, etc. and he would get them and ship them to us (he doesn't even sell cheese) . Stefano also let us see and smell his stash black and white truffles, what a treat. This was all topped off with a wine tating and the a delicous gelato tasting. Trust me, you will not be starving!

We revisted many of the shops, and vendors we met during our tour. My husband had to have one of the fantastic sandwiches that we tasted at the market. It was his absolute favorite.

At the end of our tour, Natalie provided a list of great restaurants in Florence. This was especially nice since we has a couple of misses with restaurants in Rome. This was one of our favorite days in Florence. If you are at all interested in food and looking for a fun, engaging, educational, and relaxing way to spend time in Florence, this is it!

Victoria and Eduardo
Pensacola, FL

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I booked this tour based on other reviews from Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. Nat did an unbelievable job at showing us a unique view of Florence. We got to go into the local market which I didn't even know existed and it was one our last days in Florence. We got to experience and learn about true Florence culture and were taken to places I would have never got to see. The food we tasted was amazing, but the story behind it is what I really enjoyed. Out of all the tours I did in Florence this one really gave me a taste on the culture and values of the Florence people. I think for anyone who loves food, wine and stepping outside of the non-tourist things this is a tour you cannot miss. I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

My daughter and I had an amazing trip to Italy but our Foodies tour with Natalie in Florence was one of the highlights of our trip. We learned so much about the Italian culture around food and tasted incredible food and drink! The market place was amazing! If you are planning a trip to Florence this tour is a most!!! Well worth the money! We loved it!

Ging

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was by far the highlight of our trip to Florence. Sam was so delightful and had the insider track to all things Florence. If you want a terrific look (and taste) at how the locals eat and drink and live, this tour is it!! Peg and Glenn