Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
Book In Advance
More Info
$62.60*
and up
Skip the Line: Small-Group Florence Duomo Tour with Terrace Visit, Dome Climb...
Ranked #4 of 659 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Designed by Arnolfo di Cambio at the end of the 13th century, the Cathedral's trademark dome is now the symbol of Florence.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had to queue for some time to enter the Duomo but it is well worth the wait. It is a peacful and beautiful place.

Write a ReviewReviews (22,750)
All reviews
in 726 reviews
"crypt"
in 341 reviews

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Our tour guide gave us so much information that we were taking notes. This building was so worth the tour.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My friend and I only spent a short amount of time in Florence (and definitely plan on going back) - as we wandered around Florence, we turned the corner and saw this amazing building. I literally stopped in my tracks and couldn't say a word - it was one of the most beautiful buildings I had ever seen - unfortunately, we were running late for a tour, so we didn't have time to go inside, but I highly recommend going to see this place - it's one of the most impressive pieces of architecture I have ever seen.

12  Thank Jamielynn1981
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The architectural design of this building amazing. The art work inside is also very beautiful and worth seeing.