The lobby is great, and offers a free computer so you can print boarding passes and make reservations, they also offer a lovely happy hour with free nibbles. We really loved this!
The room had free wifi, which was sketchy. And the rooms themselves were very spare. It's a no-frills bed, wardrobe, a TV, and small bathroom. It was fine for us, and they may have mure lux models. What we did have though was a very cool view from our window of the small duomo! It was a great view.
Breakfast was a good variety. Pleased with the offerings. Cereals, fruits, yogurts, meats, juices, cappuccino, and omlets.
Note: the lobby is in the first floor. A very tiny very slow elevator goes to the 2nd floor (rooms and breakfast) and it's stairs to the 3rd level. We stayed on the 2nd floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florence Center Hotel is completely restructured and renovated. Situated in the heart of Florence, Florence Center Hotel is just a few steps away from the Duomo and the principal monuments of the City, a short distance from the central Train Station S. Maria Novella, from the Fortezza Da Basso (home of the most important trade shows) and the Palazzo Dei Congressi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Relais Hotel Centrale Residenza D'Epoca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrale Dimora Storica Florence
- Centrale Dimora Storica Hotel