This is a beautiful hotel close to the termini and Saint Lorenzo church. Hotel offer free city walking tours on Wednesdays and Saturdays and they host a mimosa gathering. Everything is withing walking distance to the Dome and David. Our room was very spacious with a large bathroom, not your typical small european bathroom. Staff was friendly and helpful with questions and booking for city tours or winery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a beautiful Florentine holiday, enjoying comfortable accommodations in a renovated property right in the heart of the city, close to the major landmarks. It's easy at Relais Hotel Centrale! The hotel is a short distance from the Duomo and the principal monuments of the City ,from the central train station S. Maria Novella, the Fortezza Da Basso, home of the most important trade shows in the area, and the Palazzo Dei Congressi. Enjoy a quiet, comfortable retreat in the hotels rooms, complemented by reproduced frescoes and paintings by famous artists. Many also offer views of the nearby monuments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Hotel Centrale Residenza D'Epoca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrale Dimora Storica Florence
- Centrale Dimora Storica Hotel