“a beautiful accident”

Ristorante Riflessi
Ranked #1,257 of 2,850 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Marco
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I found this place completely by mistake. I had just arrived in Florence and was staying near by. I was exhausted and decided just to wander within a few blocks to find something to eat. Immediately upon entering this restaurant i knew i had found a gem. After starting with an outstanding local wine recommendation, i began my feast fit for the gods. Starting with an amazing eggplant and finishing with their wild boar and polenta... i had my mind blown with flavor. I will upload pictures, they should speak for themeselves

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Riflessi is a wonderful restaurant, a little off the beaten path but worth the little extra effort it takes to get there. The food is Italian with somewhat of a twist, delicious, beautifully presented and the service excellent. The decor is contemporary and very comfortable and the view is of a lovely internal courtyard. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

During our stay at hotel Athenaeum we also took the opportunity to visit ristorante Riflessi.
A decision we did not regret.
Despite the furnishing and interior is a little bit sterile, the food is qualitywise done and indeed tasty.
Our headwaiters wineknowledge was impressing and indicated a deep devotion, interest and understanding for the regional wines. The recommended wine matched well the food and price level was quite moderate.
Over all the service was impeccable and the waiters paid attention to our wishes in the best way.
Nice choise especially if you enjoy the hotels hospitality.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Yes, beautiful surroundings, reminded us a bit of Greece with the outdoor seating area, but looking into the hotel to which it is connected not so pleasant. Ok service once we got started, but the waiter refused to bring us anything to drink until we had ordered our entire meal so he could be sure we were drinking the "right" wine. All I wanted to do was have a glass of wine and peruse the menu at leisure but he was adamant. No food order, no wine. Although there were few people in the restaurant, once we had ordered our meal and wine, it took him about 15 minutes to come and tell us he did not have the wine he had suggested and offered us another, slightly more expensive one. All we could hear was English. There are many good restaurants in Florence, try one of them unless you have to be somewhere that the waiters all speak perfect
English and you are too tired to leave the attached hotel.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Very romantic restaurant sitting out in the terrace surrounded with trees, flowers, and a waterfall. I didn't enjoy the food that much since I was tired from the trip but I remember thinking that the food was kind of touristy. Can't complain about the service, the waiters were very friendly and quick.