we stayed in the hotel about 8 years ago, and decided to return in '07. well, we have matured and maintained, but the hotel has not. The bed was as hard as a rock (i wonder how old the mattresses are?!). The electicity and the bathing accomodations are old and worn. once you are up on the hill, there is no food and drink, only when you beg. the grounds are amazing - i would have rather slept outside. the terrace, where breakfast is served, is full of pigeons and their droppings. the terrace, off of the entrance is covered with moss and droppings. it would be a great place to live, if it was ever maintained. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS PLACE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence