We spent 2 days with my wife and my three teenagers . the place is amazing ... the view is unique and it is one of the best ratio price / quality around Firenze.
I highly recommend it. You feel at home , and peaceful.
the owner is very nice, he speaks 3 langages, We followed his recommendation to go out for diner , and we went to a very Italian typical restaurant ,good food , good price ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence