Torre di Bellosguardo is a charming villa and although built centuries ago with formal design, it is very warm and welcoming. The view of the city of Florence is absolutely beautiful and well worth being out of the city itself. The staff is helpful, personable and very pleasant - wanting to do anything & everything to make your stay perfect. Although the weather was delightful during out stay, the spacious rooms and common areas would be a great place to relax during inclement weather or for those looking for a quiet retreat. If you don't have enough time in Italy to visit both Florence AND Tuscany, I recommend that you stay here and enjoy the delightfulness of both at the Torre di Bellosguardo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence