Extraordinary location. Great view overlooking Florence from the hills on the other side of the Arno. Attentive staff. Nice breakfast. Beautiful gardens and vineyards. Assorted farm animals including 3 donkeys and a pony. Vineyard and olive trees. Many interesting nooks and crannies. The only negative is the biting small flies in parts of the garden. They bite like Mosquitos but the itch subsides more quickly. Maybe just a seasonal thing. It's walkable to and from the city if you are reasonably fit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence