A stunning view, elegance without being formal or stuffy, serene and lush gardens surrounding the "pool with a view," and more than a little art and history combined to make this former villa the perfect place to stay in Florence. My son literally spilled out of the car upon arrival, took one look at the view, and declared, "I found Italy!" The location on a hill above the city was a big plus, and made our stay as relaxing as it was exciting. The large rooms were full of authentic Old World charm while being completely comfortable, the hosts and staff were warm, welcoming, knowledgeable, and helpful. The walk down into town was charming, and there were buses and taxis readily available (as well as great gelato, a wonderful restaurant, and the Boboli Gardens) at the bottom of the hill. The peacefulness and quiet beauty of the hotel were a welcome respite from the bustle and heat of the city. Accommodations can truly set the tone for a vacation, and this hotel and the people running it made this my most memorable stay in Florence by far. This is truly a special place, in every sense, and will delight all your senses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence