Our first visit in 2003 for our wedding in Florence, it was beautiful then and if possible with the new front lawn even more ...
Same room (12) stunning views, clean and fresh rooms, lovely breakfast but what we remembered from 2003 was the delicious lunches round the pool. Low tables with a white linen tablecloth, a choice of Tom/mozzarella, smoked salmon or parma ham/melon salads...simply but so fresh!! Beautiful architecture inside and out, we would never stay anywhere else in our favourite city!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence