Consistently elegant, warm and welcoming. After a 14 year interval, the 'tower w/ a beautiful view' was just the same. Even the old parrot was still there. It is really impossible to describe this old villa w/ gorgeous gardens. The service is impeccable and surrounds 'old world' with every convenience. I do not know why anyone would stay in Florence, when this paradise is close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence