My family loved everything about this amazing hotel. Gracious staff, historic building, beautiful estate and gardens. They even had donkeys and a pony. We were fortunate to arrive for the festival of San Giovanni and watched the fireworks from the swimming pool. The staff arranged dinner to be brought in from a different restaurant each night. The breakfast was good and the view from the breakfast balcony was enchanting. The prices were not cheap but considering the benefits, worth much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence