Only a few minutes outside the old city in the hills overlooking Florence, the Torre di Bellosguardo provides a soothing contrast to the bustling city. One steps back in time on arriving at the door of the beautifully restored 16th C villa surrounded by gardens and a working estate. All modern amenities have been discretely added while old world tradition is preserved by the attentive staff who fulfill every wish in an instant. The panoramic views of Florence and the Tuscan hills from every room have to be experienced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence