This is a very special place - beautiful, peaceful and with fantastic views of Florence. I first visited the hotel in 2002, and have returned whenever staying in Florence. The rooms are spacious and elegant and decorated with antique furniture. The landscaped terraced gardens are lovely to walk or read in, and in the winter, the orangery in the courtyard of the hotel, with its sofas and tables, offers a warm, comfortable alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence