Spending only a couple of days at the Torre off season is to be recommended. The lovely gardens are just beginning to stir into Spring. The installation of air-conditioning/heating has been completed totally unobtrusively, so that the stunning bedrooms are undisturbed despite their new facility. Another welcome innovation is the provision (to your choice) of an evening meal if you don't feel like leaving the hotel. If you want to get away from it all before the holiday season swings into action (as well as when it does!), you will really be able to do so here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence