This is our favourite hotel in Florence. A 15 minute walk from the hustle and bustle of the city centre. It is a 13th century tower built up over the centuries. Genuine 15th century fescoes in many rooms and artworks and antiques in every room. A beautiful garden and pool looking out over the city, clear views of the Duomo and the Arno. Every room is different and each has a special ambiance. Gracious and spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence