Recently stayed at Bellosguardo for five nights and fell in love with the place. Spectacular views, beautiful gardens, spacious rooms decorated with antique furniture and very helpful staff. You feel you are staying in a private villa. Very romantic and a welcome change from your usual hotel. has no restaurant but there's a wonderful trattoria five minutes away. I'll be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence