I would highly recommend this establishment and already have. We enjoyer every single day there!. Each one of the staff was professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The room and the bathroom were impeccable and excellently equipped. The price was more than reasonable (150.0 Euro as we booked directly with hotel). The location is very quiet, yet a very short walk to all the places we wanted to go to. I will certainly want to return to this hotel on a next visit to Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of modern comfort harmoniously combined with the warmth of antique furnishings. A quiet, comfortable and distinguished atmosphere in the former convent of the Crocetta, the Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta is today, following an ancient tradition of hospitality, a place where one can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed stay in Florence. Located in the historical centre of the city next to the Archaeological Museum and a few steps from the Academy of Fine arts, it is within easy walking distance to every point of artistic, cultural and economic interest. With Individually controlled central air conditioning, every room has its fully equipped private facilities as well as sat-television, radio, free wi-fi internet connection, refrigerator-bar, direct dialing telephone and a safe. On premises garage. Private walking tours arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Florence
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Hotel