We stayed 3 nights in December 2013. The hotel staff is absolutely amazing. They helped us reserve tickets, figure out the best course of action, and allowed us to leave our luggage with we arrived earlier than expected. The feel of the hotel is amazing. The breakfast was wonderful with personal service in a small salon. The hotel is located on a quite street, but very convenient to sights and food. Made our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of modern comfort harmoniously combined with the warmth of antique furnishings. A quiet, comfortable and distinguished atmosphere in the former convent of the Crocetta, the Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta is today, following an ancient tradition of hospitality, a place where one can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed stay in Florence. Located in the historical centre of the city next to the Archaeological Museum and a few steps from the Academy of Fine arts, it is within easy walking distance to every point of artistic, cultural and economic interest. With Individually controlled central air conditioning, every room has its fully equipped private facilities as well as sat-television, radio, free wi-fi internet connection, refrigerator-bar, direct dialing telephone and a safe. Lift. Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Florence
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Hotel