We had only one night in Florence at the historic Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta and it was a fine choice for us. The location is great - - really could not be better - - just a short walk to all of the major interest areas. The hotel is unique - historic, quiet and interesting to explore. The breakfast service was excellent; and the staff offered us a fabulous off-the-beaten-track suggestion for dinner. Our room was small - and adjacent to the lobby – so not exactly a choice location - but it did have windows overlooking the street. If we had been staying longer, I would have upgraded to a larger room - - but for one-night – considering the character and perks – it was good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of modern comfort harmoniously combined with the warmth of antique furnishings. A quiet, comfortable and distinguished atmosphere in the former convent of the Crocetta, the Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta is today, following an ancient tradition of hospitality, a place where one can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed stay in Florence. Located in the historical centre of the city next to the Archaeological Museum and a few steps from the Academy of Fine arts, it is within easy walking distance to every point of artistic, cultural and economic interest. With Individually controlled central air conditioning, every room has its fully equipped private facilities as well as sat-television, radio, free wi-fi internet connection, refrigerator-bar, direct dialing telephone and a safe. Lift. Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Florence
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Hotel