1,292 results
All reviews ponte vecchio sister hotel fusion bar prestige room lungarno collection perfect location salvatore ferragamo rooftop bar beautiful hotel dinner reservations rooms are small upon check side street around the corner beautiful room the heart of the city quiet street
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very kind staff, feels like home, clean and perfect location. Very pet friendly....
Recommend to all type of travelers. Very urban and modern hotel.
In the heart of the city but quait and relaxing. Will definetly come back....

Date of stay: January 2020
LFGHA, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear O5386YTrenatas,

I'm extremely happy to read about your feedback, and most of all that we have been able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for sharing you experience with other Tripadvisor users;

I will definitely share your words with my staff and we all hope to welcome you back in a near future for another unforgettable and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel has a perfect location, just in the heart of the city, and we had a beautiful room with balcony facing a part of Ponte Vecchio. Staff very polite, friendly and helpful. Room very clean, beautiful designed. Impressed about the art album in the room. You have also a possibility to visit Ferragamo Museum for free, being a guest of the hotel. What is important is that, even the area is crowded and full of tourists, due to the amazing architecture, this hotel is quiet, modern and perfect located.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Maria752013,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback ;

I'm happy to read your comments and moreover that we have been able to exceed your expectations .
I'll make sure to extend your lovely words to my Team, and I hope to have the chance to welcome back you very soon .

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Gallery hotel art is a boutique hotel owned by ferragamo family.. which is same salvatore ferragamo the brand

The hotel is in amazing location

In the center of florance

For sure i will stay at this hotel again

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
LFGHA, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear hamoud ,

Reviewed December 20, 2019

Quite a luxurious hotel with excellent service and great location. Beautiful decor and extra touches such as an evening turn dow service made our stay special. Bathroom was a good size and our king size bed was super comfy. I really like to have tea/coffee making facilities in the room but this was unfortunately not available in our room. Next time I will request a quiet room to hopefully eliminate noise from the road below if the window is open. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Request a quiet room if available
Date of stay: December 2019
LFGHA, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Dear AussieOvr50,

Reviewed December 7, 2019

We visited this hotel last weekend for our second stay at this lovely, welcoming hotel. We were upgraded to a room with a terrace and given a complimentary bottle of Prosecco as the hotel knew it was a celebratory weekend. The hotel is perfectly situated for seeing all the wonders of Florence, being literally steps away from the Ponte Vecchia. Breakfast is ample and served in a pleasant library type room. Our room was understatedly luxurious and made for a very comfortable stay. Bathrooms are chic with good showers. Thank you to all the staff for a another perfect stay!

Date of stay: November 2019
LFGHA, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2019

Dear TravellingH0pefully ,