“Best way to get an intor to a new city”
Review of Florence Free Tour

Florence Free Tour
Ranked #63 of 349 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Florence Free Tour is the original walking tour of Florence. It is FREE, no tariff is applied or asked. Our professional guides work on a tip only basis and their motivation and your generosity will allow to continue these services. We offer 2 daily tours starting from Santa Maria Novella church.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We went for both free walking tour which started in front of Santa Maria Novella church at 11.00am and 2.00pm tour. We had the same guide for both with just an hour n half break in between. I don't know why they don't jsut combine the two and have one 3 hour tour. The guide was a softspoken lady with a heavy accent. But once you got use to her accent it wasn't hard to follow along. She was very knowlegdeable about the city and answered a lot of questions. I find the free walking tours as a great way to start off in a new city. And it definitely served my purpose.

1  Thank 20,120,630
There are newer reviews for Florence Free Tour

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The tour departs from a very central and easy to find location and the tour guide walks us through the most important sites! He is very knowledgeable and has a sense o humor too. I learned a lot!!

1  Thank Simone D
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Walking tour with excellent guides,
Florence > Hop on bus around the city (no guide)
We were lucky to be there at the "food market festival"
Shopping.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Daniele was a great guide and he explained every important building very well. His architechture knowledge was amazing. Florence is a kind of city which you should know about buildings and history if you wanna enjoy more. He helped a lot and made me admire to art in Florence. If I hadnt joined, I couldnt have realized the building I saw were so important and great. I highly recommed this tour if you wanna be more curious about Florence.

3  Thank Betul D
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Daniele was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable, easy to hear and understand even with the large group. We learned a great deal about Florence. We have been there quite a few times and never taken a tour before. This tour is for people who can walk well and the walk is not rushed. I especially enjoyed learning about ancient Florence, the original towers, the squares.
I wish I had a map of where we walked, the names of the streets.

1  Thank Miser