“Beyond belief!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Reviewed June 12, 2013

First of all the setting in charming, a bit inconspicuous against the rest that Florence has to offer, but once you find it, you should not forget. Our waitress Melisa improvised with some cocktails, tailored to our tastes- they were divine. For mains we were mostly impressed with the spinach and ricotta angliotti - and the zucchini risotto and pesto torteillini were also delicious. For desser the apple crumble was delightful but the "cherry on top" was the chocolate cake- amazing. Best vego find in Florence!

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Found this place using trip advisor and loved it. We did have to make a reservation as its small, but the food was EXCELLENT. The place has a unique and very cool atmosphere. The only thing to be aware of us that the entire menu is in Italian -- even having a little bit of experience with the language I still had trouble reading the menu -- we ultimately ended up just guessing and ordering and everything we got was superb. There were two waiters for whole place plus bar so service is a bit scattered but nothing awful. Overall a great find and fantastic value for money.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I can't begin to tell you how much I loved it here. I was travelling alone through Florence and although the art and beautiful architecture in florence made me happy, I was a bit surprised by the level of tourist shops and tourists themselves crowding around you at all times (I went in the first week of March) - anyway finding this little gem tucked away was my saviour! I'm vegetarian so wanted to seek it out anyway - first day I found it they sadly weren't serving food yet but regardless I sat in their lovely dining room bit, surrounded by beautiful books and soft lighting (you could also sit outside in a little covered area which was magical) and enjoying a few glasses of prosecco, reading my book and soaking up the atmosphere (they play good music in there too). The staff were consistently lovely - attentive but not so much you couldn't relax. The second time I went back here (I don't tend to do this when away but it was so lovely I had to go back!) The food was by far some of the best vegetarian food I've had. Simple but really good fare. The atmosphere was again lovely and there was a real good mix of clientele. Again, the staff were brilliant - chatty but relaxed. I wish this place was round the corner from me in London - I'd go here all the time! When I go back to Florence, I'll be making another visit. It really enriched my stay in Firenze!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had the crudité salad and riso with squash blossoms. I immediately was overcome by severe abdominal cramping nod had to leave abruptly. Barely made it to the door of the restaurant as I vomited right outside the door. Brac: you need to check you r food safety policies!

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is just adorable with it's amazing vego/vegan food. The staff takes care of you and guides you through the Italian menu, helping you to satisfy your needs and wishes. My wife, who really has high demands concerning food in general, just wanted to come back again and again. A friendly place with friendly food - for friendly prices.