“Vegetarian Paradise”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Brac is not only a restaurant, but also a little library, a perfect place for book lovers. It is decorated with creative art elements, to block the view of apartments.
To be honest, if you are a meat lover like me, before entering here, you need to convince yourself that vegetables are also there to fulfill your stomach. The most adorable thing about Brac is that, they provide a healthy answer for all your requests. You can try it by ordering a Coke. They serve beverages which are only freshly made. The waitress asked me if I wished to taste something healthy and home-made, similar to Coke. It was great! You can select up to three meals and create a menu within a plate. My plate included:
1- Carpaccio di avocado,
2- Lasagna vegetariana,
3- Foglie di carasau con melanzane alla pizzaiola.
They all were delicious.
For dessert, we tried a chocolate cake with pears, which was nice. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place is really hard to find (they told me that's by design) but the food is crazy good. They made me a custom vegan pasta dish. It was fresh pasta with sweet potato filling and a spinach sauce. It was one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Was very great finding this wonderful restaurant, the food is delicious, the dishes are well served and the atmosphere is cozy.
We ask for a dish that you can choose 3 types of food and everything was delicious!

I recommend making your reservation!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a wonderful vegetarian/vegan place, great design, very nice people. The food wasn't much to my taste, but I will surely come back to brac to try their desserts and juice!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I always think they charge too much for tea, and here it's 2€ for a cup (and it's not that big).
The environment is nice, though the staff not that much.
I didn't taste any of the cakes, though they seemed tasty!
Still, it's a quiet nice place, worth passing by for a cappuccino (1.20€), as far as I was told!