“Touring Florence is THE way to see Florence”

Touring Florence Tours
Ranked #132 of 330 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in quality tours, culinary & wine experience and special itineraries in Florence and Tuscany. Walking tours, visits to museums, countryside trips with specialized and licensed tour guides who will make your stay in Tuscany a unique experience.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Touring Florence is THE way to see Florence”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My daughter and I visited Florence for the first time this month, and were lucky enough to have Fadi show us the city through his eyes! His knowledge of art and architecture is matched only by his love of the city and his energy and warmth. He shares his love of Florence with you in a very special way. You will be lucky if you are able to book with Fadi or his staff.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank ShellieBH

philadelphia,pa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The Only way to See Firenze!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was our first trip to Italy, 10 days in May and I scoured the internet and trip advisor for the perfect way to see Florence. I must have read reviews on 10 different tours in Florence and I chose "Touring Florence." It was the absolute best choice for our group of six with only one day to see this amazing city. Fadi, our tour guide made the the difference in this experience. His background in architecture and design was obvious, but it was his passion for Florence and it's rich history that made this tour so memorable. We chose the Uffizi and Accademia tours, but enjoyed and additional walking tour with time for wiine, an amazing lunch and of course shopping. The only down side was that we did not have more time-Fadi was truly disappointed he could not show us more of his beautiful city. When you see the giant lines, headphone groups and lost faces you'll be happy you spent a few extra dollars for this experience. Thanks Fadi...mary

Visited May 2012
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING....”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I came to Florence looking for the perfect guide for just one day. I am an event planner from NY and I hire guides all the time for both my events and when I travel. Fadi was simply amazing! I had not been to Florence in years and in just one day he brought the city to life for me. He is a very very special guide, event producer and person. He is theee go-to guide if you are heading to Florence so I found out later. Lucky me! Fadi and his company are tremendously versed on all aspects of the city. And Fadi is particularly knowledgeable on the local art and architecture. Seeing the David again was very special with Fadi. And he is quite the "foodie" as well. He's lovely company and really "gets it". Touring Florence is IT the next time I return to Tuscany! I feel very lucky to have met Fadi. A total pro.

Visited June 2012
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Book with Touring Florence Today!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My husband and I can't help but HIGHLY recommend booking a tour with Touring Florence. We booked a private tour of the Uffizi Gallery and couldn't imagine the experience without having a tour guide. Fadi was our guide and got our tour off to a great start by promptly meeting us and briefing us on a little Florentine history, before the tour even started.
Fadi's knowledge, professionalism and kind demeanor make him a stand out guide. He had a great deal of knowledge to share about artists, history, architecture and even little known facts that Wikipedia couldn't even teach us. After the tour we felt like we went through a very interesting art history/101 course. I feel prepped and excited to visit other galleries in the future with the knowledge that Fadi shared and I will have a better appreciation for the art!
Aside from the art and the tour, Fadi also had great local/I sider tips and recommendations for us for the remainder of our stay in Florence!

Visited July 2012
Boca Raton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Florence and Fadi are Fabulous”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I had the pleasure of going with my children, 2 grandchildren, and another grandmother, for a three (3) week European Vacation.

The highlight of my tour was Florence. This was probably due to the fact that we had a wonderful tour guide, Fadi. He made this fabulous city, that I had only read about, come alive. His knowledge was bottomless and his good humor and winning personality made us feel so special. Secretly I was hoping that the day would never end. Fadi made us feel sympatico with this city that I will never forget.

Hopefully, I will return one day and you can be sure that Fadi will be the first person I contact.

Arlene M