“lovely”

Ranked #73 of 412 Hotels in Florence
Prague, Czech Republic
“lovely”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I loved Florence and the combination with this hotel made my stay become awesome, the hotel gave me all the comfort that I could have needed in my trip, the attention was excellent, good Wi-Fi signal, delicious breakfast and they even provided me an umbrella when it was rainy. But the most special things was the room, the walls of my room seemed like artwork and the furniture was according to create a great atmosphere that continued to amaze me after I came back from museums and churches. The location was perfect, only a few minutes walking to the piazza del Duomo, and in the way , there were markets, restaurants and a lot stores or shops; when I forgot to buy something I only had to walk like two minutes to find it. I couldn’t stay in a more convenient and nicer place.

2 Thank Alejandro V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Korean first
Caracas, Venezuela
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for the holidays and I couldn't ask for a better service. The room was gorgeous, it has a beautiful style, the staff is helpful, everything is very clean, and the breakfast is delicious. The location of the hotel is perfect for tourism since it is in the city center. This might suggest that the surroundings are noisy, but, on the contrary, the zone is very peaceful and silent. I had a great time in Florence. I would definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
loggiato, Proprietario at Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your stay with us and for sending your evaluation. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel as well the surroundings, which are now, as you point out, peaceful and silent. We look forward to welcoming you again,
Best Regards

Turku, Finland
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I spent my Christmas holydays in Florence and I have to say that it was great! The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. The rooms transported me like in a time machine to the luxuries of the early 20th century in Florence with all the lovely furniture, wall paintings, carpets, curtains... everything! just like a in movie! :)

Everything I needed, I had. Free Wifi connection, great breakfast (specially the brioches :O ), cleanness, tv, and most important fair prices.

Regarding location, I couldn't ask for better! just from a few steps from the Duomo, you can
spend all your day exploring Florence, without having to worry about transportation because the hotel is in the middle of the beautiful city center, in Piazza Santissima Anunziata, which is very peaceful because it's never crowed and just in a side I had amazing buildings like Palazzo Budini Gattai or Santissina Anunziata Church, just to mention a couple.

Nevertheless, it's not enough to write here all the good time I had there, I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to experience the real Florentine magic without having to pay an exorbitant price.

Adriana
Finland

1 Thank Adriana F
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I spent a week in Florence in December to visit with my daughter who was finishing a study abroad program. This hotel was a perfect location: close to the center city, but not on a busy street. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great, and my room was perfect for my needs. On the weekend there was a farmers market right in the Piazza in front of the hotel!

Birmingham, England
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Let me preface my review by saying first of all that this is a lovely hotel, well-situated and nice staff. A colleague of mine booked me in for a stay while I was in Florence on business and very kindly requested Room 30, which is at the back of the hotel and has a gorgeous view of the Duomo.

The room itself was beautifully decorated, and quite large. I only wish I had been there for a romantic break! I was however on a work trip and although the wifi was great, it was a bit awkward for working on my laptop - no proper desk as such. And of course, because it is a small hotel, none of the little conveniences like room service, a bar that was open in the evening (because it was off-season) etc. I know, I know - not what you need when you're taking a leisurely break in Florence.

I suppose I would simply say, when on business you probably need a few other conveniences, that this lovely hotel didn't have.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank hollygo99
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stayed for a couple of nights in this lovely place and we feel its worth it. Its got an italian reinassance atmosphere, its well positioned in the city center, the staff was always helpful and kind and we didnt miss anything during our staying. I loved the style of our room...great atmosphere.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Yu B
loggiato, Proprietario at Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for sharing your comment about your stay at Loggiato dei Serviti.
In few words you have been able to describe very well the hotel and its atmosphere.
Thank you for your very kind words of appreciation.

When you come back in Florence I shall be very pleased to welcome you again at Loggiato.

Best regards

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Its a very nice hotel,perfect location and most delicios brekfast,very kind staff in all hotel,you can feel like at home in this place,i will definitlay comeback again and higly recommend, you should try it

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for taking time to write and share a review about Loggiato dei Serviti on Tripadvisor.
Writing you can feel at home here it's the best compliment we can receive.
We are extremely proud of guarantee a pleasant stay and a great service as per guest's expectations!

I really hope to welcome you again soon at Loggiato dei Serviti.

Kind regards