We stayed at the Helvetia and Bristol for three nights. The location is perfect-within walking distance of all the sights we wanted to see. The concierge was extremely helpful and arranged a private walking tour for us. They gave us good advice about sightseeing and restaurants. The room was beautiful and spacious. There was noise one night from the street, however, the other nights we slept very well. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and ate outside. The bar was nice and the staff very attentive. We would recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helvetia & Bristol, a historic property located amongst Florence's many cultural treasures. The Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is undoubtedly the only place to stay when in Florence. As a World Heritage site and magnetic cultural destination, it is the focal point for any visitor, and we are blessed by being at the heart of it all. Our front door opens onto the Palazzo Strozzi, a masterpiece of Florentine Renaissance architecture, along with an enviable location in the luxury shopping district. Our rooms and suites offer tasteful colour palettes and the carefully chosen antique furniture, objects d'art, paintings and rich furnishings are our hallmark in design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Helvetia & Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia And Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Florence