We returned to the Helvatia & Bristol hotel to celebrate our anniversary and were made very welcome. The hotel was exactly as we remembered it and is certainly a beautiful establishment. Whilst we were familiar with the hotel one of the things that we were slightly disappointed with was the breakfast. We felt it was somewhat limited in the choice and selection of food and we kind of remembered that the last time we visited we had breakfast in the conservatory which was a lovely. This time we were served breakfast in a room off the lounge which was no-where near as relaxing. Other than that though it was an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helvetia & Bristol, a historic property located amongst Florence's many cultural treasures. The Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is undoubtedly the only place to stay when in Florence. As a World Heritage site and magnetic cultural destination, it is the focal point for any visitor, and we are blessed by being at the heart of it all. Our front door opens onto the Palazzo Strozzi, a masterpiece of Florentine Renaissance architecture, along with an enviable location in the luxury shopping district. Our rooms and suites offer tasteful colour palettes and the carefully chosen antique furniture, objects d'art, paintings and rich furnishings are our hallmark in design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Helvetia & Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia And Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Florence